We visit France every year. We know suppliers well and check tours regularly.
Somme Battlefiels tours, canal cruises or exquisite hide away in Provence. The choice is yours! .
Prices are fixed by operators. All special offers are 100% redeemed to client.
The company accept payments by credit card in Australian, US and New Zealand dollars.
Airport shuttle & private transfers. Pre & post accommodation. Sightseeing and car rental.
Bon Voyage !
france at your fingertips
terms & conditions
Canal Cruising in France is a division of France At Your Fingertips Ltd (registered in New Zealand) and Paris Provence Pty Ltd (registered in Australia). The general Terms & Conditions outlined hereunder can be amended with additional rules set by the French operators themselves. Details of Operators Terms & Conditions are usually attached to travel documents. These may be perused on our website and requested at any time.
Prices & payment
Prices on our website are shown in Euros or US dollar to offer the best price available to customers. However, all invoices will show the amount due in your own currency. Payments can be made in New Zealand dollars, Australian dollars or US dollars via direct deposit (New Zealand and Australia only) or credit card. Taxes are all-inclusive.
Quote and confirmation
A quote is valid for 7 days. Upon confirmation, a deposit is required to confirm booking. (25 to 40% depending on service provided). The deposit must be received within 7 days to confirm the reservation. Final payment is due 6o or 120 days prior arrival.
In case of cancellation, the following rules apply:
- if cancellation happens more than 61 days prior travel: (121 days for barging / Anzac Tours) deposit is refundable less non-refundable administrative fee.
- if cancellation happens 60 days or less prior travel: (120 days for barging / Anzac Tours) deposit is non-refundable.
- if cancellation happens between 59 and 30 days prior travel: 50 % cancellation fee applies + 100/500 Euros non-refundable administrative fee. (Except 100% cancellation fee applies for canal boats, barging Anzac Tours and regular Battlefields Tours.)
- if cancellation happens 29 days and less prior to arrival: 100 % cancellation fee applies
- No refund for no show on anticipated date of departure.
Amendments are free of charge prior to issuing documentation. $60 amendment fee post-issue.
Insurance against personal accident, injury or illness and loss, damage or theft of personal effects is not included in the holiday price and no responsibility will be accepted by the Company for such accidents or losses unless and to the extent that loss or damage is proven to have been caused through the negligence of the Company, in which case the liability of the Company shall be limited to the price paid to the Company for the holiday. Customers are advised to insure themselves and their belongings.